Saturday, September 29, 2007

Celebrating Anderson

My sweet friends threw me and Anderson a baby shower at a tea house called The Captians Cottage. It was SO SOUTHERN and I loved it! Anderson got a lot of clothes, blankets, a big gift card to the Baby Gap, some diapers and wipes. I really enjoyed the celebration of Anderson's soon arrival. I wish many of you could have been there! Thanks to everyone who came!

Me and Anderson at 36 weeks today...


Me with Misi, Diane, Sandy, and Janelle


Jen, Jessica, Me, and Tammy


My table... Avery, Emily, Kelly, and Christa


My tea...


Such CUTE and YUMMY food...


A sweet friend Amy got Karoline a gift... a new pink bear (she LOVES it) and a "Im a Big Sister" shirt... pictures at the end.


Anderson got a lot of really cute clothes and blankets... This one was made by Diane to match his nursery (pictures are coming soon I promise).

A few people came together to buy a Gap gift card.... Oh my FAVORITE store!!!


This was one of my favorite shirts with guitars on it... Perfect for TJ's little boy!


Pecan Pie... So southern!!


Everyone at the shower.... I love my friends!


This is the precious cottage the tea was held at...


Me and Karoline before the shower...


A view I want to share from our friends house...


The bear and shirt Amy got for Karoline... Very cute!!

6 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

I love it all, I wish we lived in the same state :( You look beautiful and Karoline is cute as always! Could be any day, you never know (I was 36 weeks to the day when Brooklyn graced us with her presence)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Beth, you are absolutely the most beautiful very pregnant woman I have ever seen, I can say that even if I am your Mom. Great pics, I wish Barna and I could have been there for all the fun! You have sweet friends to honor you. I love you sooooo much! Mamie, Gammy, Mom BIG HUG

LWB said...

Beth, you look great! What a fun day for you - I love the Southerness of it. Seems like you have some special friends that are celebrating this with you.

Summer Pendley said...

Beth,

That was SO SWEET of all of your friends to do for you! It looks like so much fun! I really like Karoline's special gift, and Anderson's blanket. You will enjoy wrapping him in it and cuddling with him again. I'm looking forward to that stage again too! :)

You look great! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Beth...You look great! I wish I could've been there! I miss you!
Kim

GiGi said...

Looks like so much fun and a real tea! Me too, Barbara, it's just not right that we couldn't be there!