Wednesday, September 05, 2007

18 Months Old, Cleaning Up, Books, and More

Here are some pictures of Karoline from the last two days or so. It is so strange to me that it is only going to be me and Karoline during the day for almost 6 more weeks! Kind of makes me sad but I am SO EXCITED that Anderson is almost here. I also cannot believe that my little baby girl is 18 months old! It is so hard to believe. I don't know any of her 18 month stats yet. Her apt is not until the end of the month.

Cleaning up:
We thought it was time for Karoline to learn to clean up the messes she makes. She has done a great job learning and it is great having her help me especially. Here are some pictures I tried to get of her cleaning up the living room before lunch.




Karoline can't figure out to hold the end and not the cold part!


This girl LOVES her books...



Karoline playing with her bunny and her books in her room while I do a few things around the house (I don't make her get in her bed she just likes to sometimes)...


Coloring... thank the Lord for those great markers that only show up on the special paper that comes with them. She has a Dora coloring book and she LOVES pointing out everyone and everything that she sees on the videos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the precious pics, it is always the greatest part of my day. love, Mamie

Sarah McCrory said...

She is getting to be such a big girl. Especially in that first picture! She's a beautiful little girl.

Rory and Cindy said...

Clean up clean up, everybody do your share...Can't tell you how many days that's been stuck in my head! It's so nice when they can help!

Anonymous said...

Beth she is beautiful! I love the picture of her eating the popsicle. I can't believe how fast they grow. She is going to be a great big sister! Love you!
Kim

LWB said...

What a good little helper she is! Such a good thing for them to learn too - that Mom and Dad aren't the ones to always clean up the mess - and saves you a heap of trouble too. She is getting so big.