Friday, January 23, 2009

Little Man Is 15 Months Old!

Our sweet little man turned 15 months old yesterday! I was studying for my real estate test today (I passed) so I could not blog... BUT I wanted to say Happy 15 Months! Here is a little about our sweet boy at 15 months...

Anderson still LOVES to play IN the basket with his toys...


He has been "teething" bad for a month now but still only has 8 teeth... maybe soon he will have more. He has the most precious smile and we like to call him Mr. Smiley.


One of his favorite things to do is to brush his teeth... after we brush his teeth he LOVES to read books and then sing before bed. He LOVES to cuddle! He is our cuddle baby for sure!



Though Anderson is happy 99.9% of the time, the boy can have a FIT! He is going to be our child who has public fits I think! He will scream, lay on the floor and kick his legs, arch his back... well, you get it. He can be quite fisty if he wants to be. I also think he is learning a little from his big sister. The good think is he calms down quickly... That's Mr. Bear in the picture... Anderson likes to sleep with Mr. Bear and Peter Rabit and his blanket.


Usually when Anderson wakes up from a nap or in the morning, he want's his milk and you better get it to him FAST or the FIT (mentioned above) will take place! :) And he likes it "all warmed up" as Karoline would say.


I don't know his STATS (b/c I have yet to call our new doctor and make an apt) but I know he is still tall and thin... still trying to keep his little pants on! I think that part of the problem is that he still hides most of his food... but he still LOVES tofu, avocado, and cheese the most.

We LOVE our sweet boy so much. He is growing up SO fast.

2 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Anderson is SO CUTE!! I can really tell that he and Karoline are starting to favor each other more! Congratulations on passing your test!!!! That is GREAT!

Loretta said...

Anderson is a handsome man and I love his TJ shoes. Hugs & hugs