
Seven years ago TJ and I got MARRIED!
We had a great time celebrating today... just spending quality time together talking and laughing. He took me to see Love Happens & then we went to Chili's for dinner. Chili's was my choice... I have been craving it for a while. We got their 3 course meal for $20 offer and it was awesome! Such a great deal for a date! We were stuffed and brought food home! He also got he a Pandora charm for my bracelet.
It was a great anniversary! I am SO thankful for TJ! He is the BEST husband and father.
(excuse the non-focused picture please)


5 comments:
Congratulations to you both for keeping the sparkle in your marriage and your eyes for each other. May you have 70 more. Hugs & hugs
Y'all look so cute! happy anni!
Happy Anniversary! I still remember y'alls wedding - So pretty! :)
Happy Anniversary! The longer I'm married the more I understand why adding another year is a BIG deal!! :)
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that was 7 years ago!
Post a Comment