We had a WONDERFUL Christmas Day. Karoline is at such a fun age. She is understanding more and more about the birth of Christ and what that means for her personally and was SO excited about Santa coming. She asked for a bike... GiGi and PopPop made that possible for Karoline AND Anderson. The grandparents know how to spoil these kids! We all got wonderful gifts and were so thankful for the generosity of TJ's parents and my parents! TJ's mom got me a dish clothe that says "How needs Santa when you have GiGi?" So true :) Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Not so sure about this...
I think that bike was meant for Anderson...
Kerry got a "big" camera! We are so excited for him and we know he will be a great photographer!!
Princess & her first Barbie
We used my fine china, for the FIRST time EVER! I was so excited!
So lucky to have BOTH sets of grandparents for Christmas!
Our friends, and Auburn fans, that I met on Twitter (story HERE) joined us for dinner.
One last bike ride before bed...
I wrote a new post HERE about TJ's new job...
Click HERE if you want to read it.


4 comments:
You know you may have gone overboard on the gifts when you see things on the post that you never saw when you were actually there. I never saw the Snow White Barbie. Never ever saw it.
Claire got the same Snow White and loves it. Those big block things are so cool. Where did you find those? Looks like your kids racked up!! Thank goodness for Grandparents, right?!
Love the first Barbie! Also the Diego book with Anderson in it... score! And the Melissa and Doug puzzle. So much fun!! Looks like a great Christmas!
Gosh what a great bunch of posts. Fabulous Christmas, TJ's new job, New Years resolutions,things going in so many different directions at the same time. Makes me tired just reading about it. I wish I had your energy. Hugs & hugs, have a wonderful 2010!
Post a Comment