Thursday, February 25, 2010

Domestic Ease Has Launched!



Ladies and Gent's, Domestic Ease has LAUNCHED! The new website is ready and it is awesome! My amazingly talented friend Kristin, her husband Greg, and their friend, Martin, who is the investor in this new company have created a magazine like look for Domestic Ease. It's very unique and I know you will enjoy adding it to your daily blog reading! They asked me to be one of 7 other amazing contributors!

I will be in charge of Friday's Top Twelve articles. One of the things I love best about the "blog world" is sharing ideas with one another and I feel like I am ALWAYS learning! This is why the Top Twelve is so fun for me. EVERYONE has something to share, some little finds here and there that may help make life a little easier!

While we are getting started I need friend and family to submit their Top Twelve lists (today's feature's Natalie!!) and the hope is that as Domestic Ease grows in popularity our readers will be sending in their own Top Twelve articles. So if you would like to submit a Top Twelve PLEASE EMAIL ME! Click HERE to see an example!

A few friends have already submitted their Top Twelve and I can't wait to publish them! They are great! So be creative and think about what you can't live without, number them 1- 12 and email me! I can't wait to see your lists!

Also, PLEASE add Domestic Ease on your blog roll and tell other's about the site! I know it will quickly become one of your favorite blogs!

Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love it! The layout is so unique and attractive!