Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End of School!

I CANNOT believe that today was the last day of school for my two precious babies! Karoline woke up so excited about her performance and Anderson really had no idea what all the hype was about! The kids did a fantastic job singing their precious songs with their classes and we all celebrated after at the school picnic.

I cannot say enough about Karoline and Anderson's AMAZING teachers this year... Mrs. Mazie, Mrs. Swezey, Miss Allice, Miss Laura, and Miss Megan! I can say they were not only great teachers but they truely LOVED my kids and loved and hugged on them all the time! And my kids LOVED THEM! I feel blessed that they are at such a wonderful preschool with teachers that are so incredible!

We are excited (I'm a little nervous) about summer break but Karoline is already talking about how excited she is to be in Mrs. Benson & Miss Suzanne's class next year! Anderson will be in Mrs. Mehans & Miss Candace class. Here's to summer... Lots of time on the beach and at the pool! COME VISIT!


















No comments: