Friday, July 02, 2010

Goff Family Vacation- Beach Time

TJ's family arrived yesterday...well, Sarah, Jared, & Lainey arrived at 1:45AM, technically today, but oh well! We headed to the beach this morning and had a blast. Barna and Lainey stayed home but I did add a picture of them at the bottom... we had a GREAT TIME! It was beautiful and the kids had a blast. Jared & TJ had a lot of fun too playing in the water and TJ got up on his surf board a few times. There are A LOT of pictures! We love having family in town!


























Fun Pool Time






2 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Beth, your pictures keep getting better and better!! Seriously, those are all beautiful! I looks like y'all are having a great time. I'm jealous. I'd LOVE to beach on the beach right now!

Loretta said...

What fun. Living on the beach must be like having a theme park in your back yard. Great pics. I feel like a part of the celebration just looking at them. Having said all that, resting with the golden looks mighty inviting too.