Thursday night we ate at one of our favorite places, Mr. Fish, then headed to walk on the beach... turned out to be a VERY QUICK beach trip because it was CRAZY windy! I have never seen it that windy on the beach but we got a few quick pics and headed home!
Please excuse my camera lens... it was SO HUMID I could not get my lens to not be foggy so they are not too clear! Haha
Friday we got to have some pool time before they check into their hotel...
Saturday Karoline & I got to play at the hotel with everyone then we met them at Broadway At The Beach that night so the kids could ride rides before we had to say goodbye... They had a BLAST!


2 comments:
We had the best time visiting with y'all! I wish we could've just stayed with you the entire time...it would've been more fun! We can't wait to come back, Kylie cannot stop talking about Karoline and that car ride! :-) We love you!
Sooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment