Thursday, September 02, 2010

School!

I have MANY posts I need to do to catch up, including a post in honor of my amazing Mother In Law which will take some time for my mind to process and write I'm sure, but I wanted to post the kids pictures from their first day of school today.

TJ, Karoline, and I drove home after the funeral yesterday in Birmingham and arrived at my mom's to pick up Anderson at 3AM! Put them in bed and woke them up at 8AM for their first day of school...

Karoline was SO TIRED! I got her out of bed, she went to the bathroom and got back in... I got her dressed, went to get something for Anderson and found her back in bed fully clothed! I FINALLY got her down stairs for breakfast, snapped a few pictures and we were off.

I am so thankful for their school... I felt like I was leaving them with family for a few hours! I am excited about this school year. I even got asked to be "Room Mom" for Anderson's class... why am I nervous about this!? haha... But the kids had a GREAT day and can't wait to go tomorrow! I pray the rest of the year goes as well as today! :)



Silly Boy... Silly Face


Anderson's Teachers: Mrs. Meehan and Ms. Candice

So proud and excited!
Karoline's teachers: Ms. Suzanne, and Mrs. Benson

2 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Glad y'all made it home safely. The kids look adorable and I'm loving their shoes!! I still remember wearing pink converse on my first day of Kindergarten.

LWB said...

What a day! It's so nice the school year has started - what will you do with all your "free" time? Ha!! :)