Destin holds so many memories for me. First vacations out of state were spent there when it was only a fishing village and I was in early elementary school. Miles and miles and sugar white beaches with nary a structure. Beautiful pictures. As mother used to say so often, TJ looks like a movie star . . . and John Kennedy! I miss that funny lady. Hugs & hugs
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."
Click To Buy TJ's CD on I-Tunes
Wellspring Partners Blog
Click on logo to view blog
Wellspring's Website
Our desire is to see those far from God turn into PASSIONATE followers of Jesus Christ!
2 comments:
WOW! Those pictures are beautiful!
Destin holds so many memories for me. First vacations out of state were spent there when it was only a fishing village and I was in early elementary school. Miles and miles and sugar white beaches with nary a structure. Beautiful pictures. As mother used to say so often, TJ looks like a movie star . . . and John Kennedy! I miss that funny lady. Hugs & hugs
Post a Comment