I don't want to forget some of the funny things that have been coming out of Karoline's mouth these days... She is almost 5 (can't believe that) and her imagination is her best friend! I love this about her! Here are some of the funny things she has said lately...
Me: "What are you drawing baby?"
Karoline:"Tattoos. They want butterflies."
(I told TJ too much Miami Ink has been on watched!)
Me: "Karoline, What is the tooth-fairy?"
Karoline: "Well, you put your tooth under the pillow & she brings 2 gold coins, ice skates, or a necklace"
ICE SKATES??
Karoline: "Will you text all my friends moms & get them to come over for a dance party?"
WANTING TO TEXT AT 4!! We are in trouble!
Karoline was throwing something in the kitchen...
Me:"Karoline, PLEASE stop!"
Karoline: "My hand is making me do it."
Me: "Tell your hand to stop"
Karoline: "my hand doesn't know any better, it's 0 years old"
And this was last night during our prayer time...
Karoline: "Dear Lord, I pray for my horse, Maggie, and that she will get better so I can ride her when I'm 6."
WHO GOT HER A HORSE?
And it's not just what she says... I love her dress up imagination... Almost every time she comes down stairs she is dressed in a very creative outfit...
(Super Flying Ballerina)


4 comments:
LOVE all her sweet, naive and hilarious sayings!! Those outfits are priceless. She and Claire seem so much alike! They would be two peas in a pod, no doubt!!
so cute! I love all the outfit pictures!
I love it!!! You never know what will come out of thier mouth!! Little girls and their dressing up, we need to come and visit. Her and Kylie would have way too much fun together!
These are so fun! You can't make that stuff up! (or those outfits!) Too cute : )
Post a Comment