So Here is a recap of a few things that have happened since the New Year...

- TJ quite working at WMBF News. We are really excited when Trey, our pastor, talked to us in December about this being a possibility and TJ just work full time for the church! This has been a HUGE blessing but also makes me a little nervous since we can't quite get our full salary and are still needing a little monthly support. TJ is checking out freelance work for Design/ Video work and Premier continues to be a blessing to make ends meet. We are so thankful God provides in MANY WAYS!

- I am now employed by the YMCA! I have been taking indoor cycling (spinning) classes for a year and one of my instructors kept asking me to apply and challenging me to do it. I wanted to but spinning and talking at the same time made me so nervous! But I applied, got the job, so now I am teaching just twice a week. It's nice because now our membership is free and I get paid to do what I was doing anyway... see God providing in many ways above :)

- Karoline's going to Kindergarten- I cannot believe we are already having to make decisions about my baby girl going to kindergarten! Crazy. our choices were for her to stay at FPC Growing Tree then start 1st grade at the public school or go straight to the public school. Well, TJ and I were not on the same page about this (I wanted to keep her at FPC) but we went and toured the elementary school and Karoline and I really liked it and I think she will do well! My main concern was it being over crowded but after next year the other new local school will be finished and the school will downsize a lot. I feel at peace about this and even excited! Karoline is most excited about having a lunch room and riding the bus home!
- The kids got a playroom! We sold almost all the furniture in the guest room to pay for a playroom for the kids. It turned out really cute. I'll post pics soon. They love it and we love that all their STUFF is in one room!


3 comments:
Impressed about the teaching spin classes!!!! I CHEAT so bad in spin class. :) I actually only took like 2 or 3...maybe I'll try again...love how many calories you burn...but I cheated every time with that little dial thing. haha
Gigi is celebrating full time with the church, I know! She was counting the days for that to happen. What a team you two are. God is Good. Hugs & hugs
So proud of you, maybe when we come and visit I will come to your class! :-) Love all of the new pictures! I cannot believe that Karoline is starting Kindergarten, where does the time go? Love you all!
Post a Comment