Yes, that is the age of our kids... Kind of fun!
Beach again... it was VERY VERY WINDY but we managed to stay for a few hours. The kids had fun playing and Anderson and Tucker were so cute playing baseball. Judy and my parents joined us and my dad was quite the character. Because of some medications he takes he really cannot get a lot of sun so he looked quite scary :) ...
After the flag flew away we decided that between my dad and the wind we would leave...
Mom & Judy
The cars are always a big hit... we had to do it again...
I love this! Tucker having so much fun screaming on the Tea Cups... Anderson holding his ears :)
I was very thankful for the time we had together and I know the kids had a blast! We cannot wait to go to Birmingham and see their new home! Time with best friends is always treasured!


1 comment:
What fun. This makes me yearn to be that young again when even the simple things are so much fun. hugs & hugs and love you all big bunches.
Post a Comment