This past week we enjoyed having great friends come stay with us. Kim with her two kids, Kylie (4) and Cohen (2) and Sarah and her sweet boy, Grey (16 m). We had a great time with the kids and saying up late talking about life and high school memories. I am very thankful for the time we had together! It was so fun!
The kids all had a blast. Karoline and Kylie stayed in Karoline's room a few nights. The first night they stayed up talking past midnight and got up around 5AM and started coloring!! They were so funny!. We were sad to see them leave Friday morning.
Anderson trying to "Learn it" to Grey and show him how to "step and throw"
Sarah, Kim and I
Karoline on the swings
Cohen has a BLAST on his first ride on the cars at Broadway
This was their "boat" or "island"... they would sleep then fall off and rescue each other...
they did this for over an hour!
A few other things... I took Karoline and her sweet friend Caroline out one night to ride the rides at Broadway and get ice cream. It was so fun. We also went to Myrtle Waves on Friday after Kim & Sarah left. Karoline had been asking to go ALL summer but it's costly so I kept putting it off. TJ was given passes last weekend so we all got to go. It was fun... NOTHING like White Water, but the kids liked it. Karoline rode every ride and Anderson did too except the dark rides. We even ran into several friends. It was a great ending to a VERY FUN summer! I cannot believe my baby girl will be in Kindergarten tomorrow!
Karoline spent MOST of her summer coloring and creating if we were not at the beach or pool. She did this one tonight... She is really excited about taking a special art class this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment