Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day Part 2- Calloway Gardens

Considering we had to be in Alabama on the 26th, we thought it would be good to get a head start and we headed to one of my favorite places on earth, Calloway Gardens.  I spent summers there as a kid and we would always go for Fantasy In Lights around Christmas time.  We got to see some fun friends from the North Pole before our trolley ride through the lights.  

 We loved the Auburn tree...
 Well this Auburn Santa was meant for me... My name at the top of the list AND 50% off... 




 Some hot chocolate and treats our friend Whitney from Myrtle Beach made us were PERFECT before our ride through the lights.



 Karoline's favorite...

 We stayed the night and got up for a wonderful buffet breakfast...


All dressed and ready to go see Aunt Loretta and the rest of TJ's family... 

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I have to see the Fantasy in Lights before I grow up. Good way to stretch Christmas!!