Monday, June 04, 2012

Vintage Couture

Welcome to my new obsession...  From the moment the doctor said "It's a girl" I have LOVED shopping for Karoline!  And as she has grown older she has started growing out of smocked clothing and we struggled to find any kind of a style we BOTH agreed on until VINTAGE COUTURE!

I bought a few pieces from my friend Summer who lives in Atlanta because I loved the matching doll dress and girls dress collections.  Mostly because I thought for the same prices as American Girl brand the quality was SO much better and more beautiful and detailed!  Then in April I began praying about becoming a stylist.

I have loved my 3 years with Premier Jewelry and I am not "NOT" selling Premier but with going back to school I needed/ wanted a more online based business and VC seemed to be a great fit for many reasons... And I love that Karoline is my business partner.  She LOVES the trunk shows and she loves modeling with her sweet friends.  ... AND I LOVE THE BOYS CLOTHES!!!

The boys collections are TJ approved :)  He is not easy to please!  Anderson loves them and the quality just cannot be beat!

It's been a great blessing, we are having fun, and I LOVE that my friends are raving about the clothes!












"Like" My Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/BethGoffVC

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Precious little models. Oh, for duds like that when I was a little one! Too, too cute.