Friday, July 27, 2012

Photos & "Tourist" Family Night

Well, before we left for our family night, we stopped at the barn in the neighborhood to take a few pictures... I didn't get our pics professionally done this summer so I just wanted to have a few I could print myself and we will get family pics done in the fall.  













We got all dressed up and went to Broadway At The Beach and played "tourist"... Capriz is new and FABULOUS!  It's basically all you can eat and the kids eat free and it was very VERY good!  It's right next to the kiddy rides at Broadway so we let the kids ride for a while!  It was fun and we do feel every thankful that we live in such a fun place.  It was a fun family night! 
















2 comments:

Loretta said...

Love the B&W's and the "Dancing Queen". Your photo skills are great. Dish me up some of that Italian food. Hugs & hugs--Aunt Loretta

PT said...

The kids look so cute!! And you take great photos, so you don't need professional shots... well, to get you in them I guess you do!! :)