Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dr. Seuss Family Night



Before all craziness broke loose in trying to pack up the house, we had 1 more big family night.  Not sure how "family night" will go while living with my parents but I'm sure we will figure something out every now and then...  We did a Dr. Seuss theme and it worked out that our local movie theater was showing The Lorax as the FREE movie!!  So the kids and I went to see the movie with friends before coming home, making our crafts, yummy desserts and preparing for our green eggs and ham biscuits.  It was a very fun day and we thank Dr. Seuss for all the inspiration!  



















  Thought I would add these too... Anderson wanted me to take pictures of him before church, which never happens so I did... but Karoline could not take a break from her game to join us. haha



No comments: