Our Mini Swell's team ROCKED!!!! They got 1st place out of 5 teams in their division! We were SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! They stuck everything and just did an amazing job! I'm so proud of Karoline for learning how her hard work and working with her team has paid off!
Our girls getting ready to go out...
So excited to perform!!

From the above picture the girls throw her up and catch her and end up with her standing...
I know this shot is blurry but I was so proud of Karoline for really getting in there and being an awesome back spot!! Watching her flyer!
Getting a BIG congrats hug from our senior squad!
I'm so proud of you Karoline!!! Love you so much!
















2 comments:
Wow! Hard to believe she is already competing! Congrats!
Looking good, working hard. Turn around and Karoline will be doing this in high school!
Post a Comment