First stop: Chips & Dip for appetizers
Reading the next clue...
2nd Stop: Dinner at Bummz Cafe... we are beach Bummz :)
3rd Stop: Ice Cream... but wait... at the Pelicans game!!! Double fun!
And a funny little (not so funny at the time) story... when we got to the Pelicans game we had vouchers but not "real tickets". It was "Thirsty Thursday", $1 beer night, and I think every 20 something in Horry County was there for cheep beer. We got to the ticket window to exchange our vouchers for tickets and they said it was SOLD OUT! Standing room only and we had some disappointed kids! So we figured well we can at least go in and have our ice cream like we planned and then leave...
I saw a big group of seats and marched myself up there like I knew what I was doing and the family followed behind. Somehow, THANK GOD, we sat in the 4 seats in the stadium where the ticket holders did not show up!! So we thankfully got to stay... happy kids, we didn't have to stand... happy parents... and TJ even caught a foul ball... really HAPPY Anderson! Thankful for a very fun ending to a fun night with my family!
































1 comment:
What an adventure! I love it. Scarfed up those seats like a champion. I have found you get a lot if you just ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I am sitting here waiting on Bill to pick me up for lunch and now I am really starving. That Anderson loves to dip as I recall from a couple of Christmas's ago. Hugs to all and enjoy the visit from Sarah and crew!
Post a Comment