Thursday, October 31, 2013

Insta- October!

Yeah, I know I am way behind on the blog... and here I am trying to update it :)  I study ALL THE TIME... and I am beyond thankful this is just a season of life and I don't have to study this intently the rest of my life.  It is tough and I have to constantly remind myself that I feel God called me to do this... I will be able to really help people live better lives and help my family as well once I start working.  It can be hard on a day to day basis to see the BIG picture! Thankful I have an amazing husband and understanding children and Mom to support me... 

So there we go with a few highlights from our BUSY October! 

Celebrating 11 years of marriage with my LOVE! 
(A picture of us the week we got engaged)
(Wedding picture!)
Doing another commercial photoshoot for Mr. Brent and a resort in town!  




Celebrating Daddy's 33rd Birthday at Nacho Hippo!

Amazing cake and I forgot candles so we improvised! 
We really have enjoyed watching Anderson play soccer this fall!
And Karoline is a great soccer sister!

Lots of backyard fun!
 And fun in the house...


Donuts With Dad...
And Muffins For Mom...
 Picking out flooring, cabinets, and appliances took over any "free time" I might have had!

 Buster is doing great... sweet Buster!


 And when WILD MAN falls asleep we take a picture!


 It's been a FUN Auburn season to watch... WAR EAGLE!
 Beautiful sunsets (we usually see when waiting to go see progress on the house)...
 Dressing up for Career Day for School... Anderson an NFL player and Karoline a teacher...
And a super fun Halloween to wrap up the month!  

No comments: