What an AMAZING Christmas Eve! We got to have our Christmas Eve service at The House of Blues!!!!!! It was just incredible to see my husbands dream become a reality! I'm so very proud of him, the band, and everyone on staff! And I got to be in the choir... where I really couldn't be heard and its for the best :) haha... After we headed home we had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner. The sad part of the evening was that Mom was very sick and so was Karoline. They had to watch the service from a private room upstairs but I am so thankful they got to at least be there! Karoline had a fever but being the sweet spirited child that she is she did not skip a beat! Thankful for a wonderful Christmas Eve with my church family and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
How very special is that first Christmas in your new home. I am so proud of this family and the work that you do for the Lord. You all have so much to look forward to and I love watching you grow as I know my beautiful sister does.
Post a Comment