Monday, October 22, 2007
Anderson is Here!
We just received word that Anderson was born at 11:19 AM. He weighed in at 8 lbs, 1 oz. and is 18" long. T.J. said that everyone is doing great. Here is a camera phone picture that they emailed a few minutes ago. I am sure there will be many more pics to come in the next couple of days and the great debate about who Anderson looks like can begin. Congratulations to Beth, T.J., and Karoline!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congratulations TJ, Beth & Karoline. Anderson is so beautiful/handsome! I'm so glad everything went well. You were in my prayers this morning. Love to you all!
YAY!!! Welcome Anderson!
Congrats TJ, Beth, and little Karoline! I'm so glad that all is well...what a handsome little one! :)
Beth, can't wait to see more posts! :)
Congrats you guys! He is precious. I'm glad everyone is well. I can't wait to see more pics!
Happy Birthday Anderson!! You are so sweet, I can't wait to meet you! Beth, I really wish I was there. I'm glad you and Anderson are doing great. Congratulations, momma of two: )!
He is so precious!! Congratulations Beth and TJ!!!
Congratulations! He is absolutely precious. I can't wait to see more! Hope you guys are doing well.
NANA WAS ON THE PHONE WITH ME THIS MORNING AT 6:30 WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT ANDERSON. SHE SAYS TO TELL YOU BOTH SHE IS EXCITED ABOUT HER 8TH GREAT GRANDCHILD. HUGS & HUGS, AUNT LORETTA
Post a Comment