Saturday, October 20, 2007

Gandaddy and A Beautiful Day In The City

My dad arrived today and this is my last post probably before Anderson is born. Tomorrow is going to be so busy! I just wanted to show some cute picutres from today and a few days ago. Keep us all in your prayers!!

Karoline is so excited Gandaddy is here...




Karoline sucking her two fingers like her cousin Pressley.


It was such a beautiful day in the city today that after we picked dad up at the airport we decided to drive through the city and take a few pictures on our way to brunch. Hope you enjoy these... I love the beauty of the bay area.







Karoline thinks the swing is a great toy for her baby dolls.


Karoline got a scratch on her forehead so it was a good reason to get out the Dora bandaids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe tomorrow is the big day! Your pregnancy just flew by. I'll be thinking of you ALL DAY tomorrow & eagerly waiting for some pictures of Anderson. Have a nice day today & get some sleep tonight!

Katy

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I'll be praying for you tomorrow that things go smoothly! Hang in there...not much longer. I'm so excited for you to have a boy. We look forward to meeting little guy soon! :)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes smoothly for little Anderson. Can't wait to see him. We'll be thinking about you all!

Maggie