Karoline woke up ready for her first day at Preschool. We took her at 8:45am and walked her in and she was fine. We left and she just started playing.
At 11:45am we went to pick her up. The director told me she had a great day. Her teacher brought her to the car and said she did great... BUT she went potty in her pants... TWICE! Her teacher said she told her she wanted to potty with mommy at home. She said they were totally fine with Karoline adjusting to their potty and it was no big deal.
So this is what she said when she got in the car:
Me: Did you meet new friends in your class?
KBG: Yes, their just creatures mommy.
And mom and I could not hold back out laughs...
Me: Did you eat a snack at school?
KBG: I won't eat punch, I just eat the cookies.
Me: What is your teachers name?
KBG: My creatures name is Lilly? (I think her name is Elizabeth but maybe they call her Lilly? I'll have to ask)
TJ says she told him about playing with a little girl named Claire and she said to me she played with Anna Belle, so she is already learning her new friends names.
Anyway, it was fun for her and when I put her down for her nap she said "I'll go back to school after my nap mommy." She is ready for Thursday already!
Update on Buster: He did great last night. He came up to my side of the bed a few times and if I just pet him he would lay down. Also, he went in his "house" when we went to get Karoline and did SO well. He even stayed in there and slept for a while after we got home & during dinner. I am SO glad he likes his house. Karoline is warming up to him quickly, and of course Anderson just loves playing with him.


7 comments:
What a big girl!! I love her carrying Boots...Kylie got the same one for Christmas. She looked too cute for her first day of pre-school!
I am glad Karoline likes school!! School has been awesome for Claire! Too bad the girl's can't play together - I think they would have a lot of fun!!
It doesn't seem possible that Karoline is old enough for any "school". They grow up so fast you need to treasure every minute. I remember folks telling me that when mine were little and I also remember thinking "I would if I had time" . . . . hugs & hugs to all including that beautiful Buster. I want one!!
I love Karoline's fluffy hair! And I'm so excited for y'all to get cute Buster -- that worked out perfectly!
they're just creatures...too funny!! she's so adorable beth!
He's got a cute little face...Anderson too! :) Love the Karoline stories. She's a hoot.
So glad she enjoyed it so much. I know that makes the transition much easier!
Post a Comment