Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pictures

Sweet sleeping doggy...

Karoline "skating" in the house...

Playing together...


Anderson likes to walk around and play with his sippy cup in his mouth. Strange!


Karoline made a snowflake in preschool this week.

We got to video chat with Emily,Ryan, Avery, and Isabel! This was the highlight of Karoline's day (mine too!).

Snuggling with Buster...

Karoline is really excited she can ride her bike all by herself...

If you have a little girl, run to Target and get these... I LOVE them! If I had more money I would get them in a size 10, 11, 12, 13...



Hope yall enjoyed the pictures!

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Great pics. Buster seems to have settled in as a member of the family. Goldens are very special dogs. I may just have to get me one. Hugs & hugs . . .

LWB said...

Cute pics!! Those shoes are cute - I will go check tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. So fun to see the two of them playing together so well. Sweet. :)

Ryan, Emily, Avery and Isabel said...

Beth,
Sally K here, signed in under Emily's email. I am going to SF this week, can't wait! But, it will be sad and strange to not have you there. I will be lonely when Em and Ryan go to Tahoe to ski. Well, maybe not lonely as Avery and Isabel will keep me happily busy. But, who would I call for advice, help, mouse rescue if you are not there? It sounds like all is going well at the beach. The kids are growing up fast. I am glad Karoline and Avery got to visit one another. Keep it up! It would be nice for them to remain friends.
Love to you all, Sally
ps tell your mom I said hello

Jessica said...

I have been debating over those shoes every time I go to Target! Now I will definitely be getting them =) And I think Karoline has gotten more use out of those boxes than any other kid in history!