Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Crazy Week




The above two items have been very important to me this week! The first is important so that I at least LOOKED like I had had enough sleep and to hide the fact that I was COMPLETELY exhausted! The second is my least expensive form of marketing myself in Myrtle Beach. Work was good this week but I am still learning how to adjust to being a working mom.

Mom was here and this was more of a "work" trip than a visit. When I was not working we were running all around Myrtle Beach trying to find furniture, washer/ dryer, refrigerator, ceiling fans, etc. for their new house. It was honestly exhausting! You would never guess how many fans my mom bought for their house. She has OCD about ceiling fans! It's crazy. But with all this running around town I did wear company name tag and a lot of people were interested that I was in real estate. Very good marketing I think! Mom went home today and the next time she comes back she will have a moving truck with her! YEAH! We are so excited!

There are a few other posts below if you want to see them... I was going to do one big long post but decided to break them up...

Our attempt at a picture before I was leaving for work...

And a picture with Gammy before she left today. It was the only picture from the week!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Beth, you look so very professional and ready to take on the world. I don't think I would be up for that shower either. I guess you could shower in your bathing suit!! Good luck and many closings. Hugs & hugs