Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hair Cut Firsts

The other day TJ and I took the kids to Super Cuts... It was Anderson's first hair cut (his rat tail was beginning to get too long!) and the first time Karoline sat in the seat all by herself! About Super Cuts, Anderson's hair looked fine and Karoline's does too but there is no style to Karoline's hair... so I won't be taking Karoline to Super Cuts again.






4 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Anderson looks so cute with his big boy hair cut! Rory won't EVEN let me think about taking Makayla to Super Cuts...he's so protective of her hair, he wants me to take her an expensive place!

Anonymous said...

Anderson looks so cute. I love his new hair cut. I love blue birds, and that's so neat that one is moving in. That will be fun for Karoline to watch. That's exciting that the next time your mom comes she'll be coming for good. I know y'all are both thrilled: )!

Loretta said...

When a little boy gets his first haircut, it seems like they turn into big boys instantly. Anderson is a handsome dude. Styling a little girl must be more difficult. I had to resort to heavy use of barretts and ponytail holders. Hugs & hugs

Kimberly Jones said...

Oh my goodness...I love Anderson's hair cut! What a cutie:) Karoline's hair is beautiful with all that body! I miss them both!