Today is my parents 39th anniversary... one more year to 40!! Brent, Leigh, Jackson, and Pressley met us in Murrells Inlet for dinner last night (they are just 45 minutes away from us closer to Georgetown with Leigh's family). We celebrated mom and dad's 39th anniversary. We ate at a Japanese hibachi restaurant and it was yummy. Karoline and Anderson did NOT like the fire!!!! I'll say it again... DID NOT LIKE THE FIRE!!!!!!!! Other than that we had a great dinner. After dinner we got a family picture despite my brother's deep hatred for taking pictures... not sure how we ended up in the same family. Just kidding.After dinner and I helped put the kids to bed I went back over to mom and dads and the original four of us, mom, dad, Brent, and I sat on the back porch for a long time and just talked. It was so fun. I am SO thankful to all be closer again. It was a fun evening!
My Mom liked the name of this boat... hehe...
My dad's name is Bill & sometimes he can be crabby :)


3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I swear, sometimes Anderson just looks so much like a big boy and not like a baby anymore, you can really tell what he's going to look like as a mischievous boy in a few years. Always up to something like his daddy and apparently his granddad.....we are in for some trouble.
Happy Anniversary Barbara and Bill!!! I'm so glad everyone could be together to celebrate. Miss y'all!
So fun to be able to celebrate these great moments together. I know your parents are LOVING retired life!
Post a Comment