We ate lunch and got to visit with Leigh's sweet grandmother, Mimi, and then the kids took a nap. Leigh, TJ, Cooper (Jackson's other cousin his age) and I played cards. I love to play cards and wish we did it more often... It was so relaxing while the rain was falling.
My mom arrived and then we headed to eat and I had my favorite, shrimp and grits! It was SO good. I think we have discovered the beast food around is in Murrells Inlet. Mom headed back to the beach house with them for the night and we headed back home. We had to say goodbye to Press and Jackson and though it was sad we have been able to see them SO MUCH more than we did while we lived in Texas and California. I just have missed them SO much! I am SO thankful we live closer now and can see each other more often! Thank you Lord for such a wonderful family!


No comments:
Post a Comment