I sent this note in an email to some and posted it on Facebook, but I wanted to post it on here too... because this is SO important to us, as a family, and to the Body of Christ!
Friends and Family,
I am calling on you to PRAY! The official LAUNCH of the church TJ and I are a part of is THIS COMING SUNDAY, September 13th! We are SO excited but also a little afraid. This is a HUGE day for our small church and our family.
It was right around this time last year that TJ and I were feeling the call to leave California, leaving great friends, a wonderful church, financial stability, etc. to move to Myrtle Beach and help start Wellspring Church. That was the hardest decision we have ever made but we KNOW God clearly called us to be a part of this ministry.
We desire to see lives CHANGED for Christ! We desire for Wellspring Church to be a place where people can belong before they believe & a place where they can come to know their SAVIOR, and grow in a close relationship with HIM.
I ask that you please pray! Every day I am going to post a new prayer request on our Wellspring Partners Blog, www.wellspringpartners.blogspot.com. If you would just commit to checking it daily this week and praying for that specific request.
We need EVERYONE praying! Also, as you are praying and if you find a verse that you want to share or a word of encouragement for TJ, Trey, or something for our whole launch team please email it to me or leave a comment. We need your encouragement! And spread the word. Tell friends, your small group, or others you know will pray to pray!
Thank you so much friends and family for your support! We could not do with without you!
Beth
Okay... now onto Chick-Fil-A...
Did yall dress up and get your FREE Chicken Sandwich? We did... TJ, Karoline, & I. Anderson has a double ear infection so he stayed with my parents. Karoline was SO excited and she was so cute, as always, in her uniform.
But here's a funny story. Shortly after we sat down to eat "THE COW" came to visit. She is scared to DEATH of the cow. But the funniest thing she did was cover up her food. She was so scared the cow was going to take her sandwich! Down to the last bite she covered it up! It was so funny! She did yell bye to the cow on our way out.
Thank you Chick-Fil-A for the free food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is SO cute Beth!!!
Post a Comment