Monday, September 14, 2009

Show & Tell...

I want to SHOW you these...



And TELL you how to get your own...

I ordered Karoline some last year and you may remember but I will share again! I just think they are the BEST deal for back-to-school & play clothes! I "met" Kelley who lives in Nevada on ebay a few years back. She makes great stuff at great prices! So here is the deal with these T-shirts...

Email Kelley at kellynlv@aol.com and tell her what you want. She will help you with font's/ options. Pay through pay-Pal and get your cute shirts in the mail.

Here are her AMAZING prices-

Short Sleeve Shirts WITH MONOGRAM- $5.99!
Long Sleeve Shirts WITH MONOGRAM- $6.99!
* they run small- I got Anderson a 3T he normally wears an 18-24m and Karoline a 5/6 and she usually wears a 4*


You can't beat that! Email Kelley today... tell her Beth Goff said hey!

*I do have a lot of wonderful things to post, like TJ's parents visit & more about Wellsprings Grand Opening! Will do that soon... when I have time! :)

3 comments:

Garrett said...

Those are so cute! Your blog is precious, I always love what you do. Is it time consuming or difficult? The AU theme is awesome!

Kimberly Jones said...

Yes...I will be ordering more this year too!!! They are SO cute:)

Mickie McGee said...

Beth, when I try to email on my MAC, it says that that email address is "invalid." Does she have a website? I would love to order some of these cuties for our grandbaby Kate!

Mickie