Friday TJ and I took cupcakes to Anderson's preschool class. He goes M,W,F's. It was fun but I will say I probably made a big mistake with the chocolate icing! I probably have a few parents that will hate me for that... haha! Anderson LOVES his class. He LOVES school. He LOVES his teachers! And his teachers LOVE him! They get mad at me when I sub on a Tues or Thur and leave him home with my mom. We are very blessed that the kids are in such a great preschool.
Sitting in "Circle Time" getting his "magic soap" (aka hand sanitizer)





I have to add this picture of Karoline I took before school Friday... She was SO cute!

Today TJ took down the crib railing & made Anderson's crib a toddler bed. I have big plans for his big boy room, but they will have to be on hold until I can save $135.00 to get him a full size mattress for TJ's old iron bed. But this works since he is such a little guy.
Anyway, we had no idea how he would do but he did great. He slept 3 hrs and did not fall off. I honestly was not worried about nap time. It's the morning's I am worried about. He is our early riser. We won't find out until Monday how this will go b/c he is at my parents tonight. All that to say I am proud of my BIG BOY!


I could not find the trains... then I found them. All lined up in a secret spot!

Anderson was sick this morning (which required many loads of laundry to be done!) so Karoline went to my parents. Anderson was such a good helper with the laundry!


Sitting in "Circle Time" getting his "magic soap" (aka hand sanitizer)





I have to add this picture of Karoline I took before school Friday... She was SO cute!

Today TJ took down the crib railing & made Anderson's crib a toddler bed. I have big plans for his big boy room, but they will have to be on hold until I can save $135.00 to get him a full size mattress for TJ's old iron bed. But this works since he is such a little guy.
Anyway, we had no idea how he would do but he did great. He slept 3 hrs and did not fall off. I honestly was not worried about nap time. It's the morning's I am worried about. He is our early riser. We won't find out until Monday how this will go b/c he is at my parents tonight. All that to say I am proud of my BIG BOY!


I could not find the trains... then I found them. All lined up in a secret spot!

Anderson was sick this morning (which required many loads of laundry to be done!) so Karoline went to my parents. Anderson was such a good helper with the laundry!




3 comments:
Cute! So glad the bed transition has been smooth. E's school won't let us bring in cupcakes for b-days, such a bummer, but probably smart!
He is such an adorable little guy!! Can't wait to see his new big boy room!
Anderson is an early riser. Oh, boy. I was always impressed that Karoline would stay in her bed until you went to get her up. Bet Anderson will be playing with his toys just about as soon as those eyes open. No rest for the weary or night owls. Hugs & hugs,
Post a Comment