I am finished with substatute teaching... My last day was Wednesday. I finally have a LITTLE time to breath! But I must say I LOVED it! I truly did and I miss my kids so much. I have cried many tears. If they offered me a job, I would quit real estate in a heart beat! I did learn that doing both was TOO hard (though I did get two contracts this month)! I could not keep up but now I can concentrate on real estate, but my heart is still in that class room with those kids. Pray for me about this PLEASE!
In other news we had a great week... LOVED the weather! We played outside a LOT and we all enjoyed it. I LOVE FALL! Karoline & Anderson both love being outside so much. Here are some pictures from the week. The first two are after church on Sunday. Anderson loves to watch Yo Gabba Gabba while I make lunch and Karoline STILL just wants her blanket and to lay down. She is so funny! I hope all of you had a great week!




In MAJOR need of a "real" bike... Christmas is coming...

Daddy wanted to play too...




Buster even got to play dress up some this week :)


In other news we had a great week... LOVED the weather! We played outside a LOT and we all enjoyed it. I LOVE FALL! Karoline & Anderson both love being outside so much. Here are some pictures from the week. The first two are after church on Sunday. Anderson loves to watch Yo Gabba Gabba while I make lunch and Karoline STILL just wants her blanket and to lay down. She is so funny! I hope all of you had a great week!




In MAJOR need of a "real" bike... Christmas is coming...

Daddy wanted to play too...




Buster even got to play dress up some this week :)




1 comment:
Anderson really looks a lot like TJ in the "after church" picture. Karoline is getting so tall and looking more and more like a young lady. Goes without saying that Buster is a fine looking lad too. Hugs & hugs.
Post a Comment