Our last story time of 2009. New Years Eve was very low key at the Goff house! TJ had to work but the producer did send him home a little early... yeah! But the kids and I had fun and after they went to bed our friends, Jennifer and Jon, came over. When TJ arrived we watched some football, played Wii, then watched the New Years celebration on TV. Goodbye 2009- Hello 2010!
My 2009 Recap-
2009 was one of the hardest years but was also full of blessings and amazing memories. We knew this year would be a challenge... just having moved to a new city, meeting new friends, starting a new church & getting it launched, trying to find jobs, pay bills, praying a LOT, and throwing two toddlers into the mix! I do think 2009 was the hardest year as a parent for me. As I learn how to discipline my kids in love and teach them the ways of the Lord... it's hard! They are 2 and 3! But at the same time I LOVE the age they are right now because they are learning and exploring so much! They amaze me daily! I am thankful for all God did in, through, and for our family this year, He taught us life lessons that we will always remember. Psalm 23 really sums it all up for me...
1 The Lord is my shepherd;
I have all that I need.
2 He lets me rest in green meadows;
he leads me beside peaceful streams.
3 He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.
4 Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.
5 You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.
6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord
forever.
Goodbye 2009!


2 comments:
You all did have a lot of changes last year. Can't wait to see what God does in and through Wellspring this year! Oh and your crystal stemware is gorgeous!! :)
I love how Pslams 23 sums up your amazing year! I have loved following all the great things he has done in your family this year! Oh and I love your new header!
Post a Comment