Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Years & Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We spent News Years Day hanging out around the house playing puppet show...





My parents got this for the kids for Christmas, well I found it, they paid for it. It's from One Step Ahead and we LOVE it. It is very good quality and the puppets they have area amazing. They are very well made! I highly recommend it. It fits in the door frame then rolls up so its easy to store.

We also of course watched the Auburn game! I thought I was going to have a heart attack4 different times but we finally won the game! Way to go Auburn... a good way to start 2010! TJ had to work until 10pm like usual so mom and dad came over for an hour so we have a puppet show performance for them.




Resolutions

I am not good at making resolutions but one of my resolutions is to keep my resolutions :) But here is a list of a few things I would like to see happen in 2010...

* New family budget (even tighter than last year!) and use the cash system! Sites like SouthernSavers.com and Freebies 4 Mom, and Restaurant.com (amazing deal at local places that participate!!) have helped SO much with saving money... I am a Coupon Queen now! Great sites if you are not already using them!

* Do a Beth Moore Bible Study (or 2)

* Committed to praying for specific families God has on my heart that they might come to Wellspring and start a relationship with Christ!

* Continue to work out & my goal is to run 3 miles by May 14th (my 30th birthday!)

* Really think before I eat :)

* Play with my kids more... what can be done now can also be done tomorrow!

* Enjoy the beach more this summer

* Learn more about my camera and start saving for a wide angle lens & Lightroom 2

* Our family attend an Auburn game

* TJ and I go to New York City around Christmas time next year (Our 30th birthday gift to each other since we both turn 30 in 2010!!)

There are more things I desire to do but these stand out the most right now :) We'll see how I/ we do with this list in 2010!

1 comment:

GiGi said...

The puppet theater is really cute. I know you are having fun with it. Love you all.