


This precious boy is our little drummer boy! Anderson has a passion for loud and fast music like his daddy. He LOVES to DRUM! ALL DAY LONG... using anything and everything as drumsticks...
... cars
... fire engines
... Cinderella wands
... books
... dvd's
... shoes
... remote controls
... water bottles
I think you get it.... ANYTHING! Our furniture gives "scratch and dent" new meaning! I wonder when this phase will end... and I realize it might never end! But I love it because he really already has such a passion for wonderful worship! Forget singing a soft lullaby at bedtime! He can be completely crazy and the fast, loud worship songs calm him down for bed in two seconds. I have his three favorites below; Rise And Sing, Take Take Take It All, and Sing Sing Sing. They are great songs! So here he is... little drummer boy with a water bottle before school...


Rise And Sing
Take Take Take It All
Sing Sing Sing


3 comments:
What energy and what a challenge for you and TJ to keep it aimed in the right direction. I know Anderson will be a blessing to the family. What a smile. Hugs & hugs
mmmmmm.....GiGi sees a real drum set in his future. With Ella's guitar and his drum set, could we be on the way to a group?
He definitely has good taste in music and is cute as a button to boot!!!
Post a Comment