Will you please say a quick prayer for me. I am very sick and have been for almost a week. It got worse on Saturday & Sunday and later Monday night I went to the emergency doctor. I have a VERY bad sinus infection and I am praying it will not develop into something much worse! I am starting to have chest pains as well and may have to go back to the doctor.
This has been hard on my family and I know my kids don't understand why mommy can't do things for them or be with them. THANK THE LORD for my amazing husband and my parents but I REALLY need to get well!
I have two jewelry shows this week, Thursday & Sunday, a brunch to help throw and attend, Bible study, and run the computer at church. I CANNOT take this much longer! So if you would pray for me healing that would be wonderful! THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hope you get well soon. Everything will get done. Maybe not in the way that you want or expect but it WILL GET DONE. Hugs & hugs
Praying for you. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Beth,
I am praying for you! I had my first sinus infection a few weeks back and it was horrible. I made a dentist apt b/c I thought I had cavities b/c I had so much pain radiating into my teeth. Crazy, I can't believe all the symptoms that can go along with a sinus infection. Praying you get better soon!!!
Post a Comment