More pictures:
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Princess Tea Party
Karoline was invited to her first official tea party at her friend Sydney's house. It was a BEAUTIFUL party for the girls and they had a BLAST! The girls were so fun and just precious all dressed up. They were served their meal and many desserts, a cupcake and ice cream in sterling silver bowls, and were pampered with a manicure and made a craft. Karoline wore a beautiful silk dress passed down from Pressley, my earrings and necklace, plastic slippers and a crown :) So fun! We are thankful for all her girl friends!












More pictures:
More pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a party with lots of glitz and beautiful princesses. Fun stuff. Hugs & hugs.
I love how Karoline's little nose squinches up when she smiles :) And, I love the picture with the guitar. AND, I LOVE all the party decorations. So cute!
Wow. How fun. She looks so much like you, Beth. You took some great shots too!
Adorable! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment