I'm behind on my posts because last week I was a MESS! What does this picture tell you! :)

I FINALLY am feeling better and thought I was going to get to catch up on house work and lots of other stuff but no... I'm in a real estate class all week! YUCK! But here is a recap of our very non-eventful Valentine's Day because I was so sick!
Mom got these for the kids... can you say PERFECT!!!!!! Mrs. Drama and Mr. Funky!



Can I just tell you this funny story about Karoline's gift... a play computer. The kids stay at mom and dad's on Saturday nights because TJ and I have to be up so early for church set up. Mom woke Karoline up and said "Happy Valentine's Day"... Karoline was SO upset saying it could not be Valentine's Day because she did not get her computer! She was so upset.... Mom told me and luckily I had this computer from Target upstairs I got her for Christmas but saved it because she had too many Christmas gifts! Boy was she excited when she got home from church! She also got a princess devotional Bible. Anderson got a few trains (also left over from Christmas shopping... don't tell!) and a Bible. 

I FINALLY am feeling better and thought I was going to get to catch up on house work and lots of other stuff but no... I'm in a real estate class all week! YUCK! But here is a recap of our very non-eventful Valentine's Day because I was so sick!


1 comment:
So glad you are feeling better. You were really down for the count for a while. Anderson has the funniest faces!!
Post a Comment