We went to Atlanta this past week because I HAD A BABY!... A Premier Baby that is! A friend from high school, Chelsea, is now selling Premier Designs Jewelry and I went to Atlanta to do her training show. I am so excited about her adventure in Premier beginning and pray that God would truly bless her and her family like his has mine through this "little jewelry business"! If you would pray for Chelsea and success for her... she already has a summer of booked shows again and is on FIRE! I'm thrilled for her!
But we got to also see some other friends and family too. I took this kids this time and mom came with me because Anderson has not been to Atlanta I don't think to see Judy and Eddie in over a year. He was due for a trip! Here are some pictures...

Anderson was in a NON-COOPERATING mood ... this was the best we could get with Lee!


Sweet Lee

Anderson and Miss Judy

With Mr. Eddie

We stripped the boys down and we all ate YUMMY pasta!

We got to meet up with Kylie and Cohen for lunch Friday...
Cohen just turned 1 and we can't believe it!

Quick pic with Jackson and Pressley...
again, Anderson proving to be "his own" person and not joining the group!
1 comment:
That Anderson really doesn't march to everyone else's drummer. Karoline gets prettier every day. Good post. Hugs & hugs
Post a Comment