I hope that TJ understand that we love him SO much and I honestly think he's the BEST daddy in the world! I married such an amazing man full of love, honestly, talent, work ethic, encouragement... I could go on and on...and he's pretty HOT too! Haha... Here are a few picutres from Dairy Queen.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Father's Day!
We had a great Father's Day this past Sunday. The kids and I were so excited that we were going to get to surprise him with a surf board on Father's Day that Anderson decided he could not wait and told him a few days earlier! Oh well! So on Father's Day we ate at our favorite mexican place, rested some, then went for ice cream at DQ for a sweet treat.
I hope that TJ understand that we love him SO much and I honestly think he's the BEST daddy in the world! I married such an amazing man full of love, honestly, talent, work ethic, encouragement... I could go on and on...and he's pretty HOT too! Haha... Here are a few picutres from Dairy Queen.




I hope that TJ understand that we love him SO much and I honestly think he's the BEST daddy in the world! I married such an amazing man full of love, honestly, talent, work ethic, encouragement... I could go on and on...and he's pretty HOT too! Haha... Here are a few picutres from Dairy Queen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Mother was right. TJ is movie star gorgeous. But then, mother was usually right. Ah, 20-20 hinesight. Hugs & hugs
JFK, Jr., George Clooney......
Love the shots - esp the first w/ K and TJ. Precious relationships, indeed.
Post a Comment