Friday, October 22, 2010

Anderson Turns 3!

I CANNOT believe my BABY BOY is 3 years old! Just seems CRAZY to me! I made football cupcakes to take to his class on Friday and as far as I could tell they were a BIG HIT!

We are so thankful for our amazing little man! He is such a joy to be around and SO FUNNY! He makes everyone laugh and I just love his personality! He loves his sister, cars, trucks, running (90 miles and hour), jumping,church,school, and honestly sleeping! Eating is still touch and go... he is picky! God has really blessed us with an amazing little boy! We love you Anderson!



Got a special birthday sticker to wear at school...
Discussing his "show and share" item with Mrs. Meehan
Not sure about this whole crown thing...
Mom... not in front of my friends!!
Ready to pray... Thank you LORD for CUPCAKES!


Mrs. Meehan and Ms. Candice
After school with had a Chick-Fil-A picnic with Gandaddy...

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Anderson might not have been too on with the crown but the cupcake was a winner. Hugs & hugs