Our preschool has a fundraiser in October and it was on Anderson's birthday this year. My friend Amy & I went (TJ's not into the whole dress up and socialize thing- haha) and we were dressed up as two of Tiger Woods mistresses, which I know is kind of odd but we met our friends , Kristen and Scott, who were dressed up as Tiger and his x-wife... so it all went together. I borrowed hair extensions from a friend which were pretty funny!
We had a great time and the auction items raised $29,000 for the preschool which was AWESOME!
Who I am supposed to look like... Rachel Uchitel....


Mrs. Woods, Amy (Mistress # 20), Tiger, and Me (Rachel Uchitel) Haha

Sweet friends, Lisa and Naz

Danielle and I (she was a pink lady from Greece)

Class projects up for auction...

1 comment:
Poor ole Tiger. Bet he never pictured himself memorialized in this kinda fashion! Hugs & hugs
Post a Comment