Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve- 2010

I was so excited we got to spend New Years with Kerry, Sarah, Jared and the girls. It was our last night with them before heading back to Myrtle Beach. Kerry offered to take us to Niffer's, MY FAVORITE, for dinner!!! It was so much fun! Thanks Kerry! We rang in the New Year and the kids slept through the ball dropping :)










I will say this year has been extremely difficult with continuing to be dependent on support as we continue our ministry with Wellspring, TJ having 2 full time jobs, some family stress, and of course the loss of TJ's mom. But this year was FULL of blessings as well! Despite financial difficulties God has ALWAYS provided above and beyond, thankful for TJ's ministry at WMBF and Wellspring (we have seen lives changed!!), the blessings of Premier Designs Jewelry (financially & amazing friendships and spiritual growth!), a great school and friends for our kids, wonderful time with family and all that the Lord has taught me about depending on Him for everything! I am so thankful for the Lord and that He has been faithful and I have learned a lot about His love for me! Here is the verses that I say sums up this year...

"Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
Phillipians 3:13-14

and

"I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34: 1-3 (This is also Premier's verse for 2011)

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

It has been a year of testing but this beautiful family has walked through the valley but never without hope knowing our strength is in the Lord and will never desert us. I see a tremendous harvest ahead. Hugs & hugs