Karoline: "Mommy, what if you accidentally had another baby?"
Me: "Not going to happen Karoline. Mommy and Daddy don't need another baby."
Karoline "How about adopt? What about a little girl from China? I want a girl so there are more girls than boys in our family."
Me: "If God wants us to adopt a little girl from China I am sure he will speak to me and daddy."
Karoline: "How can you hear him?"
Me: "It can be hard but you just can. You feel it in your heart."
Karoline: "Well, What if I just send him a message up to heaven?" ...
She also said that if we had another child "not to worry" she would be in charge of it!
Love her heart!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You have to love the little ones and the simple way they view everything.
Post a Comment