Saturday, September 03, 2011

Kindergarten Update and Babies...

Karoline is adjusting SO well to Kindergarten. She walks into that big school all by herself and loves it! She loves to learn... so much so that we had to explain to her it was okay to dance in class when the teacher wants you to... she feels like you are at school to learn and should not dance! She wants to get down to business! I pray she always has this hunger to learn and succeed! She, of course, gets a star everyday on her conduct calendar and gets to get something out of the "treasure box" at school on Fridays.

She has met some sweet new friends, one of which is a boy named Thatcher! She is going to be boy crazy like me I believe :) haha... Her friends, teachers, everything... we are so very thankful for... God is good!

Babies, babies, everywhere... So many friends having babies (thankful I'm not one of them). We hosted a baby shower for Karoline's teacher at church, Abbie.


No comments: