We are excited football season has finally arrived! One day after school Anderson and Karoline wanted to play Auburn cheerleader and football player. They were so cute. I look the computer outside and played YouTube videos with the fight song and other cheers and they had a blast. The last pictures of them before school. They always wear their Auburn gear on Fridays. School spirit! War Eagle!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Ready For Football!
Yes, I'm playing blog catch up! I'm quite behind because all those little things I didn't do during the summer because the kids were with me 24/7 I have been working on the past month. So anyway...
We are excited football season has finally arrived! One day after school Anderson and Karoline wanted to play Auburn cheerleader and football player. They were so cute. I look the computer outside and played YouTube videos with the fight song and other cheers and they had a blast. The last pictures of them before school. They always wear their Auburn gear on Fridays. School spirit! War Eagle!









We are excited football season has finally arrived! One day after school Anderson and Karoline wanted to play Auburn cheerleader and football player. They were so cute. I look the computer outside and played YouTube videos with the fight song and other cheers and they had a blast. The last pictures of them before school. They always wear their Auburn gear on Fridays. School spirit! War Eagle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment