Pop ROCK, Ring POP, & Nail Polish.... Perfect for a Rock-N-Roll 6 year old Birthday Party!
Karoline had a little party at Sparkles... we had 6 friends join us and the girls got their nails painted, make up done, and fancy hairstyles... THEN got to DANCE THEIR HEARTS OUT on the stage!
This was serious business...
To say the girls had a good time would be an understatement... they had a BLAST!
They sang their precious hearts out and did not want to leave!
Mom and I took the girls back to our house for pizza and cake...
It was a PERFECT birthday party for our rock star, Karoline!








1 comment:
What a party. I would have given anything to have a "play like" party like that growing up! Or as we used to say in the old days--plike I am a . . . .
Hugs & hugs--
Post a Comment